A course of 80-120 hours. During this course, students will complete the CEFR B1 level and start B2 level which will be completed in the Upper-intermediate course.
(CEFR = Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
This course is designed to enable you to:
- understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
You will also work towards being be able to:
- understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialisation.
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Please contact us here to discuss your requirements.